*WHY WILLIAM RUTO NEEDS TO BE MORE WORRIED.*
By reassuring Mt Kenya ;
1. THAT he is in Jubilee and is not leaving.
2. THAT he has not discussed with Raila anything about 2022.
3.That he is open to new ideas read Prime minister position.
*UHURU CANNOT DUMP HIS ASSISTANT (RUTO) 3YRS TO ELECTIONS – ONLY GOD KNOWS ABOUT 2022. IT MIGHT BE PRESIDENTIAL OR PARLIAMENTARY.*
4. THAT he has not dumped William Ruto and that only God knows about 2022 and therefore leaders should stop early campaigns and dividing the people.
I repeat, by reassuring people of the above
and at the same time pushing for the BBI whose real objectives are:
1. Facilitate formation of political Super Alliance for sucession
2. Super Aliance campaign for referendum to create political structure for it
3. Save Kenya from William Ruto presidency ;
*UHURU MUST WRESTLE MT KENYA FROM RUTO*
The president who is battling to regain control of his Mt Kenya base from his deputy has resorted to correctly using a multistage and political strategy based on Sun Tzu’s “The Art of War” which states “befriend them to get their guard down, then attack their weakest point.”
Deputy President William Ruto is walking a political tightrope with limited options in what has complicated his 2022 game plan to succeed President Uhuru Kenyatta.
*IT’S TIME TO HERALD THE OBLITERATION OF RUTO FROM THE MT KENYA POLITICAL SCENE*
Yesterday’s Sagana meeting is just the inception of a series of caucuses where real lanes will be drawn and Mt Kenya leaders will have tough choices to make especially those in the tangatanga side. It will be messy, loud and painfull for many!
William Ruto’s political life mashine is controlled in Mt Kenya and not Riftvalley. You switch it off, Ruto dies politically. William Ruto knows very well that he (Ruto) cannot survive without Mt Kenya and has invested his time and money in the region. He has succeeded in winning over Mt Kenya albeit temporarily and Uhuru MUST think outside the box if he is to reclaim Mt Kenya from William Ruto.
Strategy No 1.
1. Make his Mt Kenya base believe that things are all well & that BBI has nothing to do with Ruto. Assure the people that he has not dumped William Ruto or will back Raila Odinga in 2022.
2. Disarm Mt Kenya tanga tanga legislators by asking them not speculate on the content of BBI and assure the people that they shall have an opportunity to review and debate the report before adoption.
3. Disarm them. Play their game. Win them over by telling them that the BBI should address the issue of one man one vote and equal representation, inclusivity and promote national unity and peaceful coexistence.
4. Give them reassurance with regard to county visits to discuss economic problems facing the region.
*YOUR TIME IS UP MR DEPUTY PRESIDENT; *
1. If Uhuru wanted you back he would just let us conduct 2022 under the presidential system because it favors you.
2. Uhuru knows that you are strong and have won the hearts of Mt Kenya and if he really wants you to be president in 2022, he would not have embarked on the process of switching off your political support mashine stationed in Mt Kenya and controlled by Dr Ichungwa, Dr Ndindi among others.
*MY ADVICE TO THE DEPUTY PRESIDENT*
1. You will not survive the impending political onslaught Mr deputy president. Plan your future political life outside Jubilee.
2. The Mt Kenya Tangatanga wing of the Jubilee will be neutralized. Focus elsewhere. You are wasting time in Mt Kenya.
3. The referendum will pass you will only be left with diehard supporters in Mt Kenya, others small pockets in Kenya and near solid votes parts Riftvalley mostly South Rift/North Rift solidly behind you.
*WE WILL BEAT YOU HANDS DOWN IN THE REFERENDUM, DO NOT TRY*
We will beat you wherever Raila and Uhuru visit Mt Kenya together or not considering that those who believe that their presidency was stolen will provide a headstart vote of 8m +. We just need Uhuru Kenyatta ti provide 20% former Jubilee block BUT I see him provide more than 70% if his Sagana’s multistage and political strategy based on Sun Tzu’s “The Art of War” takes root. The Pastrolists and other minorities who stand to benefit from inclusivity will provide exess.
*Hn. Weston Wanjohi*
*Party Leader: The National Vision Party (NVP)*