Many students in the world dream about studying in Canada, but due to financial hurdles, some are unable to turn this ambition into achievement.
Remove the financial barriers that stand your way by applying for the International Remembrance Scholarships at Trent University to support your study at Canada.
The best study programme is available to both home and overseas students who wish to enrol in undergraduate degree coursework at Trent University in Canada.
Trent University was founded in the year 1964, as one of Canada’s top universities known for supporting life-transforming opportunities and careers at all levels. The university is ranked 3rd in Canada for its undergraduate study.
Why you should study at Trent University? Here, students can have plenty clubs and organization, which includes, various theatre groups, social interest groups, newspapers, religious groups, political chapters, and academic societies, and Greeks to achieve a life-transforming experience.
Application Deadline: Application Closes 12 February 2021
- Institution: Trent University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Award: Sum of $10,000
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Home and International Students
- To be taken at : Canada
- Acceptable Nationalities: Citizens from different part of the world are eligible to apply.
- Available Courses: Recipients will be award in any undergraduate degree course work offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Aspirants must meet all the following requirement to be eligible:
- Aspirants must have a high school diploma in order to get admission to a bachelor’s degree program
Method of Application
- Application Process: To obtain this scholarship, candidates must first take admission for an undergraduate degree course work where they wish to study. After they have registered, to apply for the funding scheme, they are recommended to download the application form in pdf or word format and submit it to email@example.com
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will have to submit a personal statement explaining studentships objectives, letters of motivation, and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: Interested students applying for the admission are advised to go through the entry requirements of the University.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants must meet Trent University’s academic and English proficiency requirements as at the time they are applying for admission.
Trent University will offer award amounts of $10,000 to the winning applicants for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Willing students should apply for the opportunities to enable them to advance in their academics.